ابداع
يجب عليك الدخول او التسجيل
ابداع
يجب عليك الدخول او التسجيل
ابداع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى عربي, اسلامي, متنوع بتنوع انواع الحباة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولقوانين صارمةالعاب

البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
liou
عضو متفاعل
عضو متفاعل
liou

ذكر الجوزاء
الحصان
عدد المساهمات : 75
نقاط : 5527
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ الميلاد : 20/06/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2009
العمر : 33
العمل/الترفيه : rien
المزاج : bad

البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي   البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالسبت يناير 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Example letters
NOVELTY SAFETY EQUIPMENT LTD
14th Floor Shun Koo Building
Aberdeen Hong Kong
11 Dec 2009
Attn: Mr Tim Lee
Manager
Sun Lee Consultancy Ltd
198 Fa Yuen Street
Mongkok
Kowloon
Dear Mr Lee
Enquiry regarding fire extinguishers
Thank you for your enquiry regarding our newly released range of fire extinguishers.
You will see from the enclosed catalogue that the range has been extended to include some highly efficient portable extinguishers for use on construction sites.
We are offering to our existing customers a 15% discount on orders of extinguishers from this new range.
We look forward to your increased order at this discount rate.
Yours sincerely
Silvia Choi
Silvia Choi
Merchandising Manager
Enc. 1

Everlong Batteries ]
171, Choi Hung Road
Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Tel/Fax 2235 2449

11 Dec 2009

Mr J Wong
Purchasing Officer
Fortune Goods
317 Orchard Road
Singapore

Dear Mr Wong
Enquiry about Batteries
Thank you for your letter of Tuesday, 8 December 2009 regarding making copies of the sample battery you sent us.
I have investigated the situation and found that your specifications are exactly the same as the design of a proprietary camera battery manufactured by a large Japanese electronics company.
We feel that it would not be in our interests to supply this type of battery.
However, I would like to thank you for considering our company as your supplier.
I look forward to doing business with your company in the future
Yours sincerely
David Choi
David Choi
Distributions Manager

Gloria Business Consultants
6 Floor, 67 Booth Road
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong

11 Dec 2009

Taifoon Trading Company
135 Tong Chong Road
Shaukiwan
Hong Kong

Dear Sir

Creating a New Image

Thank you for your letter of Tuesday, 8 December 2009 concerning the creation of a new image for the Yunan route.

We would like to congratulate your company on the inauguration of this new route. We are very much interested in helping to create a new image for it.

We would be pleased to quote prices and schedules if you could provide us with more detailed information.

May we suggest that we send two representatives, Mr. David Poon and Miss Cindy Tam to your office on Monday, 14 December 2009 at 10:00 a.m. for further discussions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if the date and time is not convenient for you. My telephone number is 2346-8999.

Yours faithfully

S. Kong

Simon Kong
Managing Director

FAX
To: Mr Victor Wong
Date: Friday, 11 December 2009
Re: Reservation
Dear Mr Wong,
Thank you for your enquiry about the availability of a single room for six nights from Wednesday, 13 January 2010 to Tuesday, 19 January 2010. Unfortunately, we are fully booked during this period. However, I have contacted our sister hotel on Hong Kong Island and they have single rooms available. The room rate is $1,200 per night.

If you would like me to reserve a room during the period you requested, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards
E. Sullivan
E. Sullivan (Ms)
Accommodation Booking Officer

Enquiry letters :
Example letters
Golden Gate Engineering
Prince Square, Prince Street, Kowloon
9 December 2009

ProSkills Training Centre
Jubilee Building
Silver Road
Wan Chai
Dear Sir or Madam,
Enquiry about Quality Control Course
I am writing to enquire whether your company could offer a course on Quality Control for our managers.

I saw your advert in the HK Daily on Monday, 7 December 2009, and the Quality Control Training Course (Ref.: QC 101 ) mentioned in the advert might be suitable for us. I would like to know if it is possible for you to offer a 3-month training course starting before or, at the latest, on Monday, 28 December 2009, for a group of 20. Could you send us some information about the teaching staff and the possible schedule for this course?

I am looking forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Chapmen Au

Chapmen Au
Managing Director

Rich Lucky Trading Company
345, Nathan Rd, Kowloon, H.K.
11 December 2009
Hi-fashion Garment Ltd
Unit 398
Shek Kip Mei Industrial Estate
Dear Sir or Madam
Request for Catalogue
Please send me your current catalogue.
Your company was recommended to me by Ms. Elsie Wong of Far Eastern Logistics. Our African customer is interested in importing a range of printed 100% cotton cloth.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours
K.K. Chan
K.K. Chan
Merchandiser

????? ????:
Sample: Application Letter

1255 Hampton Boulevard
Norfolk, VA 23517
March 15, 1999

Ms. Dana C. Strouse
Manager of Human Resources
Atlantic Coast Industries, Inc.
2920 Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Dear Ms. Strouse:

I am applying for the position of systems analyst which was advertised on March 12 with the placement service at Old Dominion University. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

Your position requires experience in computer systems, financial applications software, and end-user consulting. With a major in Management Information Systems, I have training on mainframes, minicomputers, and microcomputers as well as with a variety of software programs and applications. My practical experience in my university’s computer center as a programmer and as a student consultant for system users gave me valuable exposure to complex computer operations. Additionally, I worked as a cooperative education student in computing operations for a large bank where I gained knowledge of financial systems. My enclosed resume provides more details on my qualifications.

My background and career goals seem to match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the position and in working for Atlantic Coast Industries. Your firm has an excellent reputation and comes highly recommended to me.

Would you please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications and to learn more about this opportunity? I shall call you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Should you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at 555-4388. If I am not in, please leave a message on my answering machine and I will return your call within a day, or you can E-mail me at: xxx@xx.xx
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely yours,

(Written signature)

Debbie Rodgers

Enclosure
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
hipo
المدير العام
المدير العام
hipo

علم دولتك : البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي 39079300489768548972
وسام الحضور المميز
ذكر الميزان
القرد
عدد المساهمات : 656
نقاط : 11330
السٌّمعَة : 45
تاريخ الميلاد : 16/10/1992
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/05/2009
العمر : 31
الموقع : www.hipo.yoo7.com
العمل/الترفيه : الصيد
المزاج : هادئ

البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي   البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالإثنين يناير 18, 2010 6:53 pm

thenk you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://hipo.yoo7.com

البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مذكرات الاجتماعيات 2as سنة 2 ثانوي
» رجل ابكاه البحث في جوجل
» كل ما يخص مادة العلوم الاسلامية لجميع السنوات الثانوي
» جميع دروس وتمارين محلولة رياضيات سنة ثانية ثانوي 2as
» حلول و دروس تمارين الكتاب المدرسي فيزياء ثانية ثانوي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ابداع  :: مساعدة +دروس+شروحات+نصائح-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
»  طرق تفعيل Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 تفعيل 360 يوم شغال مع الاثبات
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 8:27 am من طرف hipo

»  ارق نفسك وأهلك بنفسك
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 15, 2014 11:09 am من طرف hipo

» kapersky Internet security 2013 +licence key 25/07/2014
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالإثنين مارس 24, 2014 6:02 am من طرف hipo

» تحميل PATSH+ IDM 6.18
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالإثنين ديسمبر 30, 2013 1:50 pm من طرف hipo

» دورة الفلاش cs6
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالإثنين ديسمبر 30, 2013 1:07 pm من طرف hipo

» أسئـــــــــــــــــــلة عن الحيـــــــــــــــــــوانــــــــــــات
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 26, 2013 7:03 am من طرف ayad1904

» 300 هاك دفعة واحد للنسخه 3.8.4
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 07, 2013 10:34 am من طرف جريح الزمن

»  سلوكيات رمضان
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 17, 2013 5:06 pm من طرف hipo

» ستعد ملفاتك التي حذفتها منذ 20 عاما مع برنامج iCare Data Recovery Professional v5.0
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالأحد يوليو 14, 2013 7:42 am من طرف hipo

» لكل من لديه فلاش ديسك فقد حجمه..إليكم الحل النهائي
البحث الأول في مادة الإنجليزية للأولى ثانوي Emptyالأحد يوليو 14, 2013 7:38 am من طرف hipo